MTEL TV service is for now available in EU countries (except Croatia and Slovenia), in Switzerland, in USA, and Canada.
In order to use the MTEL TV service, you need to have:
• fast internet Which internet speed do I need to have in order to use the MTEL TV service?
Note: MTEL does not offer internet service. The user is obliged to secure fast internet connection.
• one of the supported devices Which devices support the MTEL TV app? or MTEL STB device What is MTEL Set Top Box device and how can I order it?
• active MTEL TV subscription
If you own one of the listed devices, you may start using MTEL TV application right away.
MTEL Set Top Box device What is MTEL Set Top Box device and how can I order it?
Samsung Smart TV
• Models from 2014/15/16/17/18 /19/20
• WebOS Legacy Platform (TV SDK 5.1), Tizen 2.3/2.4/3.0/4.0
LG Smart TV
• Models manufactured in 2014 and newer ones that are using the webOS platform
• Models manufactured in 2011-2014 using the NetCast 2.0 platform and further versions
• OS Kit Kat 5.0 or newer
• 4th generation of Apple TV or newer
• tvOS 10.0 and more
Amazon Fire TV
• 3rd generation of Amazon Fire TV or newer
iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
• iOS 11 or newer
Sony, Philips, Vox, Fox, Toshiba Smart TV
• Models of television sets using Android OS
• All Chromecast devices
MTEL Calling app enables you to call mobile and landline numbers as part of the Telekom Serbia network. For calls towards these numbers use minutes which you have as part of the Welcome package or one of the Plans from the offer. Free calls towards users of the MTEL Homephone service and MTEL Calling app are provided.
Calls towards numbers abroad and other networks in Serbia are not enabled.
MTEL TV: All the necessary information related to your MTEL TV subscription may be seen in the section My Account on the portal mtel/login. Note: your account shows only charges related to the purchases made through the portal.
MTEL Calling/MTEL Homephone: All the necessary information related to your MTEL Calling and MTEL Homephone subscription may be seen in the section My Account on the portal mtel/login. Note: your account shows only charges related to the purchases made through the portal. Charges for purchases of MTEL Calling Plans through the Google Play and App Store shall be received from Google Play/App Store via your email.